How can I install a new Addon to WHM/Cpanel?

I have a linux server with WHM and Cpanel installed. I want to add a new addon package called "Prosper202" to the addon list. I have tried creating few .PM files to add this and also tried to restart Apache to see the affect. I need help in know how to install a new package which is not already in the Cpanel Addon list. Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance,
    Rajesh

I have a linux server with WHM and Cpanel installed. I want to add a new addon package called "Prosper202" to the addon list. I have tried creating few .PM files to add this and also tried to restart Apache to see the affect. I need help in know how to install a new package which is not already in the Cpanel Addon list. Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance,
    Rajesh R R

Thank you in advance,
    Rajesh R R
    Last edited by healdem; 10-15-08 at 17:51. Reason: duplication of psots in multiple threads
    Freelance and Technology Consultant
    -------------------
    Dreams are for ever
    -------------------