Unanswered: DB2 for windows fixpack2

running DB2 v9.5.100.179 on windows. downloaded Fixpack2 and stopped DB2 on my server before launching the fixpack installation.

it is very confusing because I click on "Install a Product" and then under DB2 Enterprise Server Edition Version 9.5 Fix Pack 2 I have 2 choices - work with existing and install new. When I click on work with existing.. i hit a dead end. it shows my Instance but the continue button is greyed out. when I click on Install new, it appears to want to install DB2 all over again..

If anyone has installed fixpack2, can you tell me what the steps are??? I think I'm supposed to click install new and then let it continue through.. but I'm not sure..????

Provided Answers: 1
    Let me guess.. what you have now is DB2 Express-C?
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

No, we are running DB2 Enterprise Server Edition Version 9.5. It turns out that even though the DBA Group local was IN the Administrators group on the Server, I couldn't do the upgrade (fixpack) until I added my network ID to the Administrators Group explicitly. Once I added my network ID to the local Admin Group, the box was no longer greyed out and the fixpack installed without issue.. Thanks!!!