Thread: Hello

I am Jeroen from Belgium, a 17yr old boy/man, whatever you like, who's going to college next year and is hoping to get a master in Databases Why databases ? Well this is my last year in high school and I'm getting a bit of database management atm and I really like it, I think it's very interesting, although I only saw some basics untill now, the Entity Relation Diagram and Normalisation... I'm also hoping to learn alot on this forum so I'm one step ahead on my fellow students next year hehe.
    Kind regards,

Welcome to the forum bud!
    I was first introduced to databases when I was 17 (nearly 4 years ago now, has it really been that long?!) and I caught to bug too! I only starting developing my knowledge properly about 2 years ago and it was a real joy (geek anyone? ).

My advice to stay ahead of the game is to participate in the forum! Have a go at answering threads that you feel are at your level (and slightly above)!

+1 point for giving it a go
    +3 points for getting it right
    + 5 points for understanding and learning where you went wrong the first attempt!

Don't be afraid to give it a go, if you're wrong, someone will point it out and you'll [hopefully] learn from it

I'm ranting now, eh?
    Enjoi your stay
    Home | Blog