Unanswered: Sqlcode=-440, Sqlstate=42884, Driver=3.50.152

We have an in house application that I am trying to deploy using websphere 6.1 and DB2 9.5...

I am not the programmer of the application however, I am trying to get it to work on the afrorementioned platforms.

We currently have the same exact application deployed on Sun App Server 9.1 with SQL server 2005 and Websphere 6.1 SQL server 2005, as well as Sun App server 9.1 with Oracle Express 10g.

Out of all the above, DB2 is giving us the most problem, why the hell is it like this?!?! lol, little venting..

Anyway, here is the full error: Can anyone decipher or have any idea what it is?

Code:
    exception creating user account default permissions: com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.nm: No authorized routine named "LOWER" of type "FUNCTION" having compatible arguments was found.. SQLCODE=-440, SQLSTATE=42884, DRIVER=3.50.152. 
    Continuing with default group permissions for drawbase realm.
                                     com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.nm: No authorized routine named "LOWER" of type "FUNCTION" having compatible arguments was found.. SQLCODE=-440, SQLSTATE=42884, DRIVER=3.50.152
    I can get more info, didn't know how much to start off with.

Thanks in advance!

Provided Answers: 1
    Most likely, you are attempting to pass an argument to the LOWER function that is something other than CHAR or VARCHAR.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.