Thread: db2 questions

Unanswered: db2 questions

Hi,

1.I have db2 V9 installed in a DPF environment for OLAP application .i am trying to install db2 query patroller V9 on top of db2 V9.1.4a but it throws an error saying lower down your db2 image . i need help regarding this as i cant find out which version of qp should i install and also i cannot uninstall db2 server.

2.I am trying to configure TSM for db2 backups . and i have done everything written in the book " DB2 backup using TSM " downloaded from ibm redbooks domain but it keeps giving me an error (SQL2033N with reason code 106).i did searched on the internet but couldnt found any thing substantial.since i have a DPF environment i am not sure is there something extra needs to be done with the configuration or configuration remains the same in DPF environment.

thanks & regards,
    Saurabh Nr.

For configuring TSM for db2 backups, try recycling the instance if that helps.

Download the QP product from V91fp4a from the ftp site and try to install on DPF enviornment. Before installing stop the dpf instances and try to install. It should work.