Good Morning,

My name is Tiffany and I'm a recruiter at American Cybersystems.

I have a Unisys developer position located in Duluth ,GA

Needs Unisys 2200, migrating mainframe to Unix. Needs to be hands on and functional but also needs someone technical who has developed in linc application. 1-2 month contract ,it is a backfill.$30-45/hr pay rate. Company has 20 full time employees and around 10 contractors.

If you are qualified, available, interested, or planning to make a change, please call me ASAP at (678) 373-4464. You may also send me an e-mail. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Tiffany Brown
American Cybersystems

Thanks again.

Your signature

Note: Please note that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to American Cybersystems. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.