Unanswered: MCITP: Database Administrator Training in Chicago Land Area

Hi new to the forum. I have a degree in CS and currently work level support web based application with at a major bank. The application has a SQL Server back end. I am looking to advance to our second level support and think that it would be a good idea to get my MCITP: Database Administrator certification. I have taken a basic RDBMS course in college so I understand how databases work and Basic SQL but have no practical SQL Server experiance. I am look for a training program to help me get this cert. I would prefer a classroom/lab based program that I could take after work but would consider an online program as long as it was well structured. I have scoured the internet and there is a lot out there. I am looking for specific recommendations for specific programs. Any and all help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Dan

Provided Answers: 10
    Before you can get your MCITP you must first obtain the MCTS qualification.
    George
    Home | Blog

I understand that MCTS is one of the parts of MCITP. Idealy the program would guide me through all three exams required. If I need to break it down by exam I am OK with that. If you have any suggestions where to start with MCTS that would be a great help.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...n/default.mspx