Unanswered: Results table to complicated to read

I'm having trouble in creating a table to show my results…

I have attached the dataset…

I need the data table to show the total numbers per year with the % change year on year, A column in this table of a year end projection figure for 08/09 and the % change. And finally add a line graph to show each complete year and the 08/09 projection as a comparator.

Let me know what you think so far… I think it’s a bit complicated.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

ive worked out to do the % change year on year...

just wondering how to do the year end projection figure for 0809 and the % change?
    Attached Files Attached Files

What kind of projection are you doing? What sort of data are you working with? Excel has a number of functions for doing projections, but you have to have a mathematical model before you plug numbers into it. (Okay, you don't have to have a model, but I'm assuming you want a useful result. Otherwise you could just as easily make stuff up; the RAND() function is quite good at that.)

From the data I see, there's no discernible pattern to it. Cooper, for example, did 57 of something in 2006/07, 39 in 2007/08 and 6 in 08/09, so he should be doing negative something at the end of 08/09, but if he's selling things that's probably not possible. Other people are going up and down without any rhyme or reason. It doesn't help that I have no idea what these things you're totaling are.