Unanswered: Insert large data into AS/400

Hi, I make application in VB .net that able to import data from excel to as/400 database. I use oleDB to connect and insert to as/400. The application work successfully if only in excel consist of small rows (approximately 1000 rows), but when excel consist of large rows (more than 5000 rows), an error occured.
    Here is the error :
    "Error: Error: PWS0006: Value for parameter is not valid. Cause . . . . . : The function cannot be run because the value for a parameter is not valid. The parameter is not valid for one of the following reasons: -- The value provided is not a valid value -- The length of the parameter value is either too short or too long -- The value provided is not allowed because of the value supplied for another parameter Recovery . . . : Specify a valid value and length for the parameter and run the function again."
    Could somebody help me? Or maybe I must use any data connection rather than oleDB?
    Many thanks for helping.

the error message seems to be pretty clear

Check for the following -

The value provided is not a valid value
    The length of the parameter value is either too short or too long (mostly it is too long)
    The value provided is not allowed because of the value supplied for another parameter
    IBM Certified Database Associate, DB2 9 for LUW