Unanswered: Drop-Down Button

Does anyone know how to create a button on a form that has the drop-down capability like on some toolbars (see pictured for an example)? To be more specific, I'm trying to get a button that drops down on click, and then the user can select to either print a query report style or form style. Any suggestions? My standard Google and dbforums.com searches have been unsuccessful.

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DropDownButton.bmp  
    Me.Geek = True

Provided Answers: 10
    Have you looked at custom toolbars? Try looking under the tools menu in Access (sorry I can't be much more help, I don't have Access installed here!)
    George
    Home | Blog

Two approaches:

1. Create a separate form that pops up as a modal dialog, but with only a simple line border. You'll have to do the math to put it in the right spot.

2. Set several controls to become visible on the form when the button is pressed.

I'd recommend approach 1 simply because it's less breakable (nothing can happen as long as a modal dialog is up), although it does require communication between two forms which can be a PITA. You can make approach 2 less breakable if you make sure all the other controls force the dropdown to hide in their onfocus event.

Edit: BTW, I'm assuming a simple combo box won't work here...

Yes, I'm able to all those things. But I was just looking for one more tool to pull from for database developement. Oh well. Thanks anyways.
    Me.Geek = True

For any future readers of this thread, I've dabbling with this MSDN article on ToolStripDownButton Class, but so far to no avail. If anyone else figures out how to implement this on a form, please post!
    Me.Geek = True