Thread: Paradox ERROR

Red face Unanswered: Paradox ERROR

I am having a Paradox error. The Error is COMIX/1012 Corruption detected:.\Address.CDX. The window that pops up is FiveWin 1.8 E. It has a See Error.log file. Stack List Called from DBUSEAREA(0)
    Called from MAIN(59)
    Any idea how to fix this ERROR????

that error does not appear to be an actual Paradox/BDE error, from everything I've ever seen.. my guess is it's generated by the app that's running, and that the app isn't even based on Paradox software..

what platform are you using?
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too

Steve, I am 70 years old and have no idea what platform is. I have sent your reply to my daughter and hopefully she'll be more knowledgeable. Years ago, I had a gentleman set me up with a list of all the songs that I carry. It's a list telling me all the songs that I have in stock or have had in stock and I can look it up by song title or artist and it will tell me what company the song is on. Sometime it can be as many as 10 companies, if the song is popular. The club next door shut my power off the other day and that's when I lost my song list. There's about 6 songs listed under song title and I can scan backward on Artist, but when I try to see what companies the song is on, I get a red notice saying the following runtime error has occurred. It also say an enternal error has been recorded. I am sure that it is on paradox. That's about the only thing I am sure of. Does this help at all?
    Also, thank you so much for you reply. Dixie

Does this help at all?

unfortunately, no.. like I said yesterday, maybe the app uses paradox tables to store the data, but there are many platforms that can use paradox tables.. paradox itself, delphi, a variety of C-based products, etc..
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too

Steve, Thanks so much for your concern. If I knew more about what I was talking about, you could possibly help me. Dixie