Currently I am trying to fill the following position with one of our premier client. If you feel you would be interested, kindly revert back to me with your salary expectation and availability details.

Position:

Job Title: Microstrategy Developer

Job Duration: 12+ months extendable contract

Fulltime / W2 / Mastech

Position Competencies/Skills Required:

This position is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the Client's reporting team in Plano, TX. The system a near real time, business intelligence solution providing key reporting to multiple business channels of the Client.

The objective of this position is to deliver value to their customers by extending the core application as well as delivering reports based on existing capabilities. A key technology of our Client's success is the MicroStrategy platform, and they are seeking a Business Intelligence Architect/Developer to perform the following responsibilities:

1) Work closely with business to define reporting requirements
2) Impact business requests and source system changes
3) Architect the solution and manage the data model
4) Coordinate resources and manage the project to ensure successful delivery
5) Define schema objects in MicroStrategy
6) Design, develop, test and deliver new reports
7) Become a data subject matter expert
8) Provide leadership for other reporting developers including further standardizing our existing processes
9) Demonstrate new reports or tool capabilities where it can further enable business analysis
10) Manage vendor relationship and licenses

* Looking for a Developer. Design and architecture experience is a very big plus.
* Data modeling, integration experience is a big plus.
* Ability to interact with customers
* Well rounded, end to end development. Manager does not want someone with a focus only on the development of reports. Ideally would like to have someone
that also has analysis, requirements gathering experience.
* Dashboard experience is a plus.
* Oracle is a must , Teradata is a plus.
* Narrow Cast Server experience preferred.

Note:
* We do have many fulltime positions available with us for various clients in locations all over North America. Kindly let me know your interest.
* I really appreciate you for your references, if you are not available for these positions.

For any clarification kindly mail/call me.