Unanswered: DB2 on Windows backups over the Network

We are running our Datamart on DB2 9.5 fixpack2a on Windows and my question is about Backups.

We run all of our DEV and test Database Backups over the network via a UNC path like this:

Code:
    CONNECT TO MYDB user db2admin using db2admin;
    QUIESCE DATABASE IMMEDIATE FORCE CONNECTIONS;
    CONNECT RESET;
    BACKUP DATABASE MYDB user db2admin using db2admin TO "\\kocetl01\DB2DatabaseBackups\MYDB" WITH 2 BUFFERS BUFFER 1024 PARALLELISM 1 WITHOUT PROMPTING;
    CONNECT TO MYDB user db2admin using db2admin;
    UNQUIESCE DATABASE;
    CONNECT RESET;
    the db2admin account is just a local db2 account and our DB2 Services are all started with Local System. the permissions on the share
    \\kocetl01\DB2DatabaseBackups\MYDB is EVERYONE\FULL CONTROL

Now for our Production environment. The above code (and path \\kocetl01\DB2DatabaseBackups\MYDB) work fine from our Production DB2 machine, but the requirement is to backup our Production Database to this path
    \\kocxraid01\DB2DatabaseBackups\MYDB. the permissions on this share are read\write to the DBA group but the backup always fails with an "invalid path" error. I am forced to write the backups locally and then xcopy them over to \\kocxraid01\DB2DatabaseBackups\MYDB

My question is ..... what kind of permissions need to be on the destination 'share' in order for DB2 to be able to write it's backups there (short of EVERYONE\FULL CONTROL)?????

I know that if the network admins would open up this share to EVERYONE\FULL CONTROL the backups will work... but that's NOT going to happen..

Does anyone have any ideas?

Provided Answers: 1
    It does not matter what permissions to the target directory are given to the DBA group, because it's not the DBA group that performs the backup - it is the database manager process, which as you mentioned runs under the local system authority on the database server.

I don't believe it is possible to include other server's local system login into the directory ACL list, so your choice is simple: create a domain user ID, add the user ID to the local Administrators group on the database server, change the DB2 service login to the new ID, restart it, then grant read/write permissions on the file server to that new ID.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

I started the DB2 Management Service with a Domain Account that is in the local administrators group on the DB2 Box and has permissions to the share I am trying to backup to --- received this error:

SQL2036N The path for the file or device "\\kocxraid01\DB2Backup" is not
    valid.

Provided Answers: 1
    I didn't say "DB2 Management Service"; I said "database manager", which means the DB2 instance.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Thanks. tried that too and I got the same error. Funny thing is I can leave ALL of the DB2 services started under the local system account and backup to any number of other shares on different servers (all of which are shared out EVERYONE\FULL CONTROL) but I cannot backup to this ONE share ! It sure seems like a permissions issue.. any other ideas???!!!