Unanswered: How to join data from Adabas and Oracle?

I am recently working with Adabas. Also we have a database on oracle. We need to receive data from both databases and process them together. Please, suggest me how do it?

I know this is an old request, but if anybody is still interested, we do this by writing the Oracle data to a flat file with a predefined field-separated structure.
    Then the file is copied to the mainfraime where it is read by a Natural program and broken up into the relevant Adabas tables/fields.

yes xyberbat are you still here then you can show that how to write the oracle data to a flat file .. and as it is concrend to be able to access Adabas data, you must have a working connection to Oracle Connect for IMS, VSAM, and Adabas Gateways, which is installed on the IBM z/OS computer where your Adabas files are located. You establish this connection by using Oracle Studio for IMS, VSAM, and Adabas Gateways.

Provided Answers: 8
    What using ODBC
    hope this help

See clear as mud

StePhan McKillen
    the aim is store once, not store multiple times
    Remember... Optimize 'til you die!
    Progaming environment:
    Access based on my own environment: DAO3.6/A97/A2000/A2003/A2007/A2010
    VB based on my own environment: vb6 sp5
    ASP based on my own environment: 5.6
    VB-NET based on my own environment started 2007
    SQL-2005 based on my own environment started 2008
    MYLE
    YOUR PASSWORD IS JUST LIKE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH DON'T SHARE IT.

yes xyberbat are you still here then you can show that how to write the oracle data to a flat file .. and as it is concrend to be able to access Adabas data, you must have a working connection to Oracle Connect for IMS, VSAM, and Adabas Gateways, which is installed on the IBM z/OS computer mainframe application modernization where your Adabas files are located. You establish this connection by using Oracle Studio for IMS, VSAM, and Adabas Gateways.