Red face Unanswered: help with grant and view problem!!

please help!!i does not know know write grant and view for the sql scripts

this is the table i create
    CREATE TABLE EMPLOYEE(
    E# NUMBER(12) NOT NULL,
    L# NUMBER(8) NOT NULL,
    STATUS VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL,
    CONSTRAINT EMPLOYEE_PKEY PRIMARY KEY(E#),
    CONSTRAINT EMPLOYEE_UNIQUE UNIQUE(L#),
    CONSTRAINT EMPLOYEE_FKEY FOREIGN KEY(E#) REFERENCES BOSS(E#),
    CONSTRAINT EMPLOYEE_STATUS CHECK ( STATUS IN ('AVAILABLE', 'ON LEAVE', 'NOT AVAILABLE')) );

CREATE TABLE WORKS(
    W# NUMBER(10) NOT NULL,
    L# NUMBER(8) NOT NULL,
    REG# VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL,
    WORK_DATE DATE NOT NULL,
    CONSTRAINT WORK_PKEY PRIMARY KEY (T#),
    CONSTRAINT WORK_FKEY1 FOREIGN KEY (L#) REFERENCES DRIVER(L#)

but i struck in this 2 problems...
    i try but i not able to grant leave and update for first want and create intermediate views, display conents for second want
    please help!!!thank so much!!

1)(implement sql scripts)
    Grant a leave to a employee that performed the largest number of workload so far.

Create and load data into table TRIP that contains information (T#, L#, REG#, DATE) about the trips that have more than 2 workers and at least one workers starts (DEPARTURE) or ends (DESTINATION) in midnight. Display the contents of the table TRIP.

Add a column TOTALTRIPS to a the table EMPLOYEE. Update EMPLOYEE such that a column TOTALTRIPS contains total number of trips performed by the respective employee. Display the columns L# and TOTALTRIPS after the update.

2)(creates the relational views and list the contents of each view created)
    A view TWOWORKERS(T#,DEPARTURE,END,DESTINATION) should contain information about all trips that had exactly two workers,

A view LASTWORKERS(T#,DEPARTURE,DESTINATION) should contain information about the last workers of each trip made in 2008. If a trip has only one worker then such worker is also considered as the last worker of the trip.

(T# is trip number, DEPARTURE is the departuretime, END represents the time it end, and DESTINATION is the destinationtime)
    Last edited by munkmunk; 11-22-08 at 15:36.

We will not spoon feed you your homework assignments, but we will help. Show us what you have tried all ready. And when they say grant a leave, they mean to give the person a leave.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.