Unanswered: Sum Totals Per Page

I have a report that limits the number of records to 20 per page through a macro.

I'm attempting to automate a Receiving form used by our finance section. Instead of handwriting out 20 invoices onto their form, I want to generate it in Access like I have other forms.

The report is quite simple. There are two text fields for invoice number and description. A third field is the dollar amount.

My problem is, I need a total of the 20 record dollar amounts on each page of the report, NOT at the end of the report (report footer).

Putting a "sum" equation in the Detail, Group Footer, and Page Footer sections isn't producing the result I want. Is there any way to do this?

Sorting and Grouping

Group your invoice #
    Then below that add Group Header and Footer.

Put your invoice # in the Group Header and put your calculation in the Group Footer.
    You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later

That doesn't seem to work.

Here is a test database I put together. It is limited to 3 records per page. In this one, I am summing the customer number....which I know makes no sense, but this is just a test database.

As you can see, it correctly sums page 1. But on page 2, it is a sum of page 1 and 2 as a result of running sum over group. I need an individual sum for each page.

For instance, page 3 of the report should show a total of 543 equal to the one record, not 1130.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is a copy of a redacted Receiving Report that I am trying to duplicate in Access reports.
    Attached Files Attached Files