Unanswered: rebind packages after runstats

Hi all,
    please how to determine what package(s) must be rebind after runstats, when i run runstats on some concrete table?
    thanks advance
    DB2 LUW, linux, 8.2.3
    Beer contains just a small amount of vitamines - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it.

Packages are automatically rebinded during its first execution after any changes happened to the Access-plan.

You don't need to explicitly do rebinding. Just take care of your REORG/RUNSTAT and Db2 will take care of the rest.

Thanks,
    Jayanta

@Jayanta: That is not correct! You may not need to rebind if you update the statistics (runstats) and have used REOPT(ALWAYS).

The REBIND command is intended for exactly such purposes, i.e. rebind packages after statistics have changed: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../c0005566.html

As for finding the necessary packages, try your favorite search engine. This question has been answered frequently already.
    Knut Stolze
    IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
    IBM Germany Research & Development

hi Knut.
    thanks for the same. you are correct. I was referring from day-to-day things, where even the first execution of the Proc was getting rebinded automatically due to addition of an added Index in the table and that Stats-update etc. But yes, there are specific purposes and cases.
    Thanks once again,
    Jayanta