Unanswered: Case when in where clause

Hi, I'm making some improvements in a database that is already implemented, in this database I need to make a query on a table that has a column for each day of the week, this can't be altered, otherwise I would found workaround easily, what I need to do is according to a day of the, see which day it is and the use just the column associated with this day to return just the rows that have values for that specific day. I'm trying with a case when clause but I'm find a problem in running the query. Does anybody have an idea on how to solve this in a different way? Sorry for the code but the database is in portuguese. Thanks for the help.
    By the way I'm not a dba expert.

This is code that I'm trying to implement
    declare @ano int,@mes int,@dia int
    set @ano = 2008
    set @mes = 11
    set @dia = 26

SELECT Componentes.Id_componente, Formularios_Dieteticos.Domingo, Formularios_Dieteticos.Segunda, Formularios_Dieteticos.Terca,
    Formularios_Dieteticos.Quinta, Formularios_Dieteticos.Quarta, Formularios_Dieteticos.Sexta, Formularios_Dieteticos.Sabado
    FROM Componentes INNER JOIN
    Formularios_Dieteticos ON Componentes.Id_componente = Formularios_Dieteticos.Id_Componente INNER JOIN
    Dietas ON Formularios_Dieteticos.Id_Dieta = Dietas.Id_Dieta
    WHERE (Dietas.Id_Dieta = 1) and Formularios_Dieteticos.id_momento=2 and
    (
    CASE
    WHEN (DATEPART(weekday, dbo.ymd2date(@ano, @mes, @dia)) = 1 THEN dbo.Formularios_Dieteticos.Domingo = 1
    WHEN (DATEPART(weekday, dbo.ymd2date(@ano, @mes, @dia)) = 2 THEN dbo.Formularios_Dieteticos.Segunda = 1
    WHEN (DATEPART(weekday, dbo.ymd2date(@ano, @mes, @dia)) = 3 THEN dbo.Formularios_Dieteticos.Terca = 1
    WHEN (DATEPART(weekday, dbo.ymd2date(@ano, @mes, @dia)) = 4 THEN dbo.Formularios_Dieteticos.Quarta = 1
    WHEN (DATEPART(weekday, dbo.ymd2date(@ano, @mes, @dia)) = 5 THEN dbo.Formularios_Dieteticos.Quinta = 1
    WHEN (DATEPART(weekday, dbo.ymd2date(@ano, @mes, @dia)) = 6 THEN dbo.Formularios_Dieteticos.Sexta = 1
    WHEN (DATEPART(weekday, dbo.ymd2date(@ano, @mes, @dia)) = 7 THEN dbo.Formularios_Dieteticos.Sabado = 1
    END
    )

Provided Answers: 1
    What is "ymd2date" for?
    I can guess, but it seems superfluous to me since DATEPART can handle mixed date/time values without any need for conversion.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

Sure that is a function that they have that converts the separates fields year, month and day into to date format, bu the problem is the other part, because with the datepart I get for a specific date which day of the week it is, and then I need to get the rows that have that value a true.

Provided Answers: 6
    how about using OR instead of CASE.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

if I use the or is solves the problem for that... one I need to put this in another query that also is no working and that one is more complicated to solve

Problem solved

Thanks for the help