Our client, a large trading firm, is seeking a seasoned Oracle Database professional for their Jersey City office location. They offer excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K and more) and very competitve salaries.
$125K + 10-15% year end bonus structure
Administer Oracle databases in production, QA, and development environments.
Provide database support to development and quality assurance areas.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to, database backup/recovery; performance tuning; maximizing stability and availability; database upgrades; logical/physical database modeling; database monitoring; disaster recovery; database configuration management; change control; and database problem resolution.
Provide 24x7 on-call support for production Oracle and databases.
Skills & Abilities:
• Minimum 5 years of Oracle DBA production support experience on Sun Solaris/Linux.
• Experience supporting 24x7 mission-critical Oracle-based online transaction processing systems (OLTP).
• Oracle 9i/10g Real Application Clusters (RAC).
• Oracle 9i/10g Data Guard in a RAC environment.
• Oracle 10g Streams replication.
• RMAN backup/recovery experience with RAC and Data Guard.
• Performance tuning and troubleshooting with RAC and Data Guard for OLTP systems.
• Oracle 10g Data Warehouse experience.
• Oracle 11g on Linux.
• Oracle Grid Control.
• Logical and physical data modeling.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Financial services trading system experience a plus.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Oracle or database administration.
Please submit all resumes to Stephen Hagans at email@example.com