hypothetical insurance company database

I already created what I believe to be good enough to fit the description of the project below... is it possible for any of you viewing it to give me some feedback on the database itself? (i made it in access / attached the file in a zipped format)

The project calls for:

An insurance company sells insurance products to all 50 states. A person fills out a form to apply for one of their products. The company has well over 500 forms. These forms are paper forms. They would like to create a database for all of their forms so they can start having online applications.

All of their forms have a form number and anywhere from 3 to 20 questions for that particular product. A product will have a base form that is used in many states. Certain states require different wording or won't allow certain questions so state specific forms are created for those states. An example might be:

Base Form used in 25 states
    Product 001 - Form Name: ABCDE
    Question 1: ***1
    Question 2: ***2
    Question 3: ***3

State specific form for AK
    Product 001 - Form Name: ABCDE(01)
    Question 1: ***
    Question 2: ***2
    Question 3: ***3
    Question 4: ***4

Each state is assigned a numeric code. In the example above AK, Alaska, is assigned the numeric code of 01.

Your job is to design a relational database that will keep a form's name, the states the form is used in (use 2 letter abbreviation), the questions used in a form and the correct sequence of the question.

A form name will be up to 12 characters in length. A form can be used in 1 or up to 50 states. Questions can be used in one or more forms. We don't want to keep more than one version of a question in the database.
    Attached Files Attached Files

can't see the database

good luck with your homework assignment

when is it due?
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

don't know why u can't see it... i downloaded it from the attached file and extracted it to a new folder and it worked fine...

thanks for the good luck though, the assignment is due in about 72 hours...

it doesn't have to be perfect, i don't even think we are required to actually build one, just lay it out, but i built one (or tried to) instead...
    Last edited by PaulCky411; 12-08-08 at 22:37.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulCky411
    don't know why u can't see it...
    why? because i can't read accdb files

do it in mysql and i'll take a look

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

ahh... ok... i wish i knew sql!!! hopefully soon

thanks anyways though