Senior Data Architect position. Before I can send your resume to the hiring manager I have a series of questions I need for you to answer. The first set is HR related:

· Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?

· Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B)?

· Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor, a felony, or convicted in military court-martial? (omit minor traffic violations)

· Does anyone currently living in your household work for Arbitron?

· Do any of your immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, or in-laws) work for Arbitron?

· This position is located in our Columbia, MD office. Will you be able to work out of that location?

· This position is a full-time opportunity with Arbitron and not a contract position. We offer a great benefits package that includes multiple medical plans, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, a matching 401(k), generous paid time off and much more. Are you looking for full-time employment?

· Finally, please indicate your annual salary requirements. I just want to insure that we would be able to meet each others needs if in the end everything works out. I won’t be able to discuss your background with the manager without this information.

I also have a few job related questions I need for you to answer. Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. You can be brief and direct.

Do you have at least 5 years experience implementing large Oracle Databases? If so please briefly describe this experience.
Do you have at least 5 years experience performance tuning databases and working with SQL Statements? If so please briefly describe this experience.
Do you have experience developing logical and physical Data Models utilizing ERWIN? If so briefly describe and how long have you been doing so?
Do you have prior experience administering data warehousing environments? If so how long and please briefly describe.
Have you utilized Informatica tools for data integration tasks? If so please briefly describe.

Thank you for your potential interest in Arbitron and I really look forward to hearing back from you soon. Please include your personal contact information & an MS Word version of your resume when you respond.