i need this very urgent

i need a tempelates to make my website my site is based on internet provider so i need a website tempelate to edit and make my isp site quickly i need it very urgent

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

?
    first you are using vbulletin
    then because you cannot follow the install instructions you have now moved to a 'give me a generic website template'

if you need assistance with the basics of setting up a website then I'd suggest you try to find a forum which has the time and scope to teach you about that subject
    I'm pretty certain you will get you vBulletin to work... IF YOU TRY POSTING ON a vBulletin support forum
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by healdem
    ?
    first you are using vbulletin
    then because you cannot follow the install instructions you have now moved to a 'give me a generic website template'

if you need assistance with the basics of setting up a website then I'd suggest you try to find a forum which has the time and scope to teach you about that subject
    I'm pretty certain you will get you vBulletin to work... IF YOU TRY POSTING ON a vBulletin support forum
    instead of vbuleetin i install phpbb forum in blackapplehost because it support in application so i try this and successful in installation

Quote Originally Posted by don_log
    instead of vbuleetin i install phpbb forum in blackapplehost because it support in application so i try this and successful in installation
    it would have been helpful, if not good forum etiqutte to tell us that's what you did, that how you resolved the problem rather than

"close this thread i don't sucess in install php forum there because it support only 2 database"

anyway as to your current problem.. Im not too sure how dbforums can be of help here..
    its not really anything to do with databases (either designing, developing or administering them)
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

While I'm not quite a "jaded developer", I am jaded. Also, great pix of you - weren't you in "The Exorcist"? Gotta love the folks who want "i need it very urgent". There are many things "i need it very urgent" but I'm not out advertising it on the web boards (at least not on this one but that's a different thread!!). Anyway, proper questions yield appropriate answers, anything less is met with scorn and loathing, maybe a bit of sarcasm and incorrect (malicious?) advice...Be careful what you wish for!

Ah yes.. Don_Log.. I remember the original thread now. So you switched from a real forum (vBull) to phpbb?

Well, all I can say is good luck with that.

Good Luck!
    Newbie trying to find his way through Access...