Unanswered: Need Notes On Sql

Hi friends,
    I have started working on sql server and we are using this with microsoft navision tool. since we work for microsoft navision, now we need to intergate with these two tool. So i need to learn about networking in sql, mirroring,stored procedure and replication. I believe you can help me find notes on the same. Please do share all the information about this to me. It will be a great help for me

Regards

AMARNATH SRINATH

What is your database experience? What is Navison?

Why do you need to know mirroring and replication? And why not then clustering or log shipping?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Hi
    I am a fresher in database and Navision is microsoft dynamics NAV , it is a ERP solution that is available from microsoft side.

This is what my project manager asked me to read .

The reason I ask is that these sound like topics plucked out of the air.

For example, Mirroring and Replication fall under the umbrella of High Availability. So, however, do Clustering and Log Shipping. Which, if any, of these are relevant depends on business needs and should be selected after some deep analysis. If this has already taken place and you know all about the specific limitations and features of each then apologies.

If you are a beginner I would suggest you work out your first requirement and start from there with more specific questions.

If you want a straight answer to your question, read Books Online (SQL Server manual)
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

That quite a bit to throw on a beginner's lap. I would start with grasping an understanding of SQL, since it is the basis of all operations on SQL Server.

That is great to here from you pepole i understand these are all big for a fresher . But this is what my lead wants me to do , it so like this we are working for a microsoft tool and we need to integrate it with sql and that is where i need to learn these things.