Unanswered: Access 2003 form cannot resize details

I have an Access 2003 database created by someone else. The person who uses this database deleted last years records and is now entering data for 2009 fiscal year.

On the special compensation form, they have a field in the header for SS# that then autopopulates data in the detail section and then has a subform in the detail section under that data for entering special compensation.

For some reason, since they deleted the old data, the detail section has collapsed to a tiny space (less than half the height of the first line of fields, and I cannot figure out how to resize it. I've gone into the properties for the details section and set the Grow property to yes and the height to 5". I've increased the height of the subform. I've drug the footer border down. Nothing has affected the size of the details section on the form.

Anyone have any ideas of what I can try next? I'd really rather not have to recreate this form.

Disregard. A colleague here solved the problem. It was the Keep Together property in the footer. Set it to Yes, and it resolved the issue.