Unanswered: dynamic sql snap question

I am observing the following on a new environment and I do not understand a part of the dynamic sql snapshot output. Hence I would appreciate if you can help me on this.

DB2 V8.1 FP 17, AIX 5.3
    CCASIT > db2 get snapshot for dynamic sql on ccasit | grep -i "statement text" | head -10
    Statement text = select externalRefType,id,created_by,CREATED_TS,LAST_UPD_ BY,LASTUPDATEDATE,origContactId from ccsowner.ECMCase c,intxn.rqst r where c.id=r.case_id and case_id in (?, ?)
    Statement text = SELECT OBJECT_SCHEMA, OBJECT_NAME, OBJECT_TYPE FROM "KSOLOMON".EXPLAIN_OBJECT WHERE EXPLAIN_TIME > '2009-01-20-15.47.47.574178' AND (OBJECT_TYPE = 'IX' OR OBJECT_TYPE = 'RX' OR OBJECT_TYPE = 'NK' OR OBJECT_TYPE = 'TA')
    Statement text = [CCAT] SELECT A0."RQST_CATG_ID", A0."RQST_BUS_ID", A0."ACC_CATG_CODE", A0."RQST_GRP_CODE", A0."AUTO_CLOSE_IND", A0."UNIVERSAL_FORM_IND" FROM "INTXN"."RQST_CATG" A0 FOR READ ONLY
    Statement text = [CCAT] SELECT A0."RQST_TYPE_ID", A0."RQST_CATG_ID" FROM "INTXN"."RQST_TYPE" A0 FOR READ ONLY
    Why few SQL statements has a prefix [CCAT]. When I checked the local db (CCASIT) directory I see my local database and a remote database cataloged as CCAT. I do not understand why CCAT is displayed in the output when I took a snapshot of CCASIT database.

IIRC, CCAT indicates the Federated SERVER Name, ie , the query has been pushed down to the federated source.

HTH

Sathyaram
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Yes, This db has been enabled for federated so that is the reason I believe. Thank you