Greetings from Nexerasolution........... I hope this email finds you well.

We have an excellent opportunity for SQL DBA (MOSS Expert) in Hoffman Estates, IL or Atlanta, GA

If this sounds interesting let me have the following details.

Available for the project:

Rate per hour:

Current Location:

Updated Resume:

Position Details:

Position: SQL DBA (MOSS Expert) $30/hr C2C.

Duration: 2 years contact.

OverTime: Required

SQL Database administrator needed to support the implementation of MOSS 2007 Enterprise based project management system. This position requires:

Three or more years of hands-on experience configuring and maintaining SQL 2005 databases. Three or more years of hands-on experience designing database schemas and table structures. Expert at creating SQL queries and linking SQL to other sources, such as Access and SharePoint. Two years experience working with SharePoint MOSS 2007 BDC, Report Center and InfoPath. Two or more years experience establishing links between SharePoint lists and external data sources

Skill Experience Need 1) SQL Database Configuration and Maintenance Expert Required 2) Database schema design and table structures Expert Required 3) SQL queries and integration of data sources Expert Required 4) SharePoint MOSS 2007 including BDC and Reports Cen Expert Required 5) Microsoft InfoPath 2007 Expert Required 6) Establishing links between SharePoint and external Expert Required

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Nexera Solutions