Cool Database Administrator 2 Battle Creek MI

We currently have a Contract Position open with Northrop Grumman in Battle Creek, MI for Database Administrator. Would like to know if you or anyone you know would be interested in these openings. $42.50/Hr on W2 without any Paid Holiday/Vacation/Benefit

Job Title: Database Administrator 2
    Client: Northrop Grumman
    Project Duration: 6 Month(s)
    Work Location: MI - Battle Creek
    Description/Comment: Perform Oracle Database Administration for Defense Logistics Information Service. Conduct installation and maintenance on all ORACLE software tools. Experience in administering ORACLE 9i and 10g in a Unix environment. Experience at patching ORACLE using ORACLE Installer and O Patch. 1-3 years experience with ORACLE 9i, 10g, SGA tuning. HP-UX 11i experience preferred. Experience working in WAN environment. Some experience with KSH scripting, SQL and PL SQL programming and SQL tuning.
    BA/BS in computer science, IT or related discipline. Position requires good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work with others in a team environment. Applicant must be a US citizen and must qualify for necessary DOD ADP 1 security clearance. Security + certification required.

If this interests you, kindly send me your Updated Word Format Resume and please send me the answers for the Check List below.

Checklist:
    Complete Name (specify middle initials if any):
    Best Contact Number(s):
    Current Location:
    Expected Wage/Pay Rate ?
    Work Authorization in USA (Citizen, Green Card, TN Visa, H1B Visa etc) ?
    Availability (Immediate, 2 weeks, etc):
    Availability & Preference for the interview. (Face to Face, Telephonic):
    Are you within commuting distance from the project location:
    Last edited by garrydawkins; 01-28-09 at 21:53.