Washington DC area

Cool Database Administrator 2 Battle Creek MI

We currently have a Contract Position open with Northrop Grumman in Battle Creek, MI for Database Administrator. Would like to know if you or anyone you know would be interested in these openings. $42.50/Hr on W2 without any Paid Holiday/Vacation/Benefit

Job Title: Database Administrator 2
    Client: Northrop Grumman
    Project Duration: 6 Month(s)
    Work Location: MI - Battle Creek
    Description/Comment: Perform Oracle Database Administration for Defense Logistics Information Service. Conduct installation and maintenance on all ORACLE software tools. Experience in administering ORACLE 9i and 10g in a Unix environment. Experience at patching ORACLE using ORACLE Installer and O Patch. 1-3 years experience with ORACLE 9i, 10g, SGA tuning. HP-UX 11i experience preferred. Experience working in WAN environment. Some experience with KSH scripting, SQL and PL SQL programming and SQL tuning.
    BA/BS in computer science, IT or related discipline. Position requires good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work with others in a team environment. Applicant must be a US citizen and must qualify for necessary DOD ADP 1 security clearance. Security + certification required.

If this interests you, kindly send me your Updated Word Format Resume and please send me the answers for the Check List below.

Complete Name (specify middle initials if any):
    Best Contact Number(s):
    Current Location:
    Expected Wage/Pay Rate ?
    Work Authorization in USA (Citizen, Green Card, TN Visa, H1B Visa etc) ?
    Availability (Immediate, 2 weeks, etc):
    Availability & Preference for the interview. (Face to Face, Telephonic):
    Are you within commuting distance from the project location:
    Last edited by garrydawkins; 01-28-09 at 20:53.