Unhappy Hi I have a problem

Hi there what are you doing ????? Well I have a problem and I hope you will help me . I delete some files of my NOD32(Tools->Logs & Quarantine) by mistake , and it doesnt allow me now to enter the hard disk or internet explorer What have I to do ????? plZ help me Thnks

Not at all database-related... unless of course you see the file system as a form of database.

Generally we would need more information. Do you happen to know what type of files you deleted? What exactly are you trying to do that doesn't work anymore? Do you get error messages? Did you try a restart?

Without knowing all that, I would say the NOD32 antivirus should be disabled as it seems to block actions it shouldn't. Then the program's security level might need adjusting, if it is accidentally set too high for some reason.

And well... give us more info to feed from please.
    "My brain is just no good at being a relational Database - my relations suck real bad!"

You can try to disabling NOD 32 process in task manager or reinstalling NOD32. Hope this will help.

Quote Originally Posted by brandseo
    At first you have to put out of action NOD 32 and format your computer, I hope that it will be work.
    Yea well, I wouldn't "format the computer" quite so quickly.

But disabling NOD32 is the first step.
    However we haven't received any answer to our suggestions. I wonder if the problem was resolved or not.
    "My brain is just no good at being a relational Database - my relations suck real bad!"