Unanswered: Issue with Microsoft SQL Server Migration Assistant for Access

I'm hoping someone can help with this. I'm having issues trying to open this application. I currently have an Access Database that I'm moving over to SQL. We have been working on this a while and am aware of what's required.

The issue though is I downloaded this app to my work desktop but, when I attempted to open it, it crashed during loading with a number of errors. I have attached a .JPG showing the various errors and the .TXT file contains the error log. For those that cannot access the text file, please find below the relevent part of the error log.

Thanks for reading. Any help with this is appreciated.

[Generic: Error] [7604/1] [2009-01-28 14:55:39]: Exception: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Access.SqlServer.Initial izer' threw an exception.
    site: Void Main(System.String[])
    source: SSMAforAccess
    at Microsoft.SSMA.GUI.Product.AccessToMsSql.Program.M ain(String[] args)
    [Generic: Error] [7604/1] [2009-01-28 14:55:39]: Inner Exception #1: Input string was not in a correct format.
    site: Void StringToNumber(System.String, System.Globalization.NumberStyles, NumberBuffer ByRef, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo, Boolean)
    source: mscorlib
    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
    at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.SqlBase.DefaultTy peParamDescriptor.Read(XNode node)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.SqlBase.DefaultTy peDescriptor.Read(XNode node)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.SqlBase.DefaultTy peProcessor.ReadTypeDescriptors(XNode node)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.SqlBase.DefaultTy peProcessor..ctor(XNode xTypeDescriptors)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Access.Generic.AccessType Processor.get_Instance()
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Access.SqlServer.Types.A2 SSContainerDescriptor.get_SourceTypeProcessor()
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.Converters.Types. Default.DefaultContainerDescriptor.GetSourceTypeDe scriptor(String id)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.Converters.Types. Default.DefaultTypeMappingSchemaDescriptor.Read(XN ode node, IContainerDescriptor contDescriptor)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.Converters.Types. Default.DefaultContainerDescriptor.ReadSchemaDescr iptors(XNode node, IDictionary`2 descriptors)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.Converters.Types. Default.DefaultContainerDescriptor.Read(XNode node)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.Converters.Types. Default.DefaultContainerDescriptor..ctor(XNode containerDesc)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Access.SqlServer.Initiali zer.InitContainerDescriptor()
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Access.SqlServer.Initiali zer.Initialize()
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Access.SqlServer.Initiali zer..cctor()
    [Generic: Error] [7604/1] [2009-01-28 14:55:39]: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs
    [Generic: Assert] [7604/1] [2009-01-28 14:55:46]: Assertion failed at: at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
    at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
    at Microsoft.SSMA.Framework.Generic.Logging.Logger.As sert(Boolean condition)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.GUI.Product.AccessToMsSql.Program.A ppDomain_UnhandledException(Object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs e)
    at Microsoft.SSMA.GUI.Product.AccessToMsSql.Program.M ain(String[] args)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Errors.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

If it's any help, there is another post on this forum (Linked below) with the same issue but the solution for this isn't on there. Whether the person corrected it themselves, I'm not sure but I need to try to find the solution.

Any help is appreciated

Bumping this to the top as someone must have experienced this before & yet, there's nothing on Microsoft about it.