Unanswered: form sub form problem

Dear All

I have a main form. Now I simply created a sub form on main form without linking it. the main form is a data entry form. The sub form is showing the no. of records punched through main form.
    the sub form based on a query which calculates the records.
    the problem is that I want as one record completed; the subform total should be changed but nothing happened.
    I used 'requery' at last field of main form but control never shift to new record.
    the query for main form is as under:
     SELECT Question.KPO, Question.Batch, Question.Customer, Question.Reading, Question.prem_status, Question.Prem_type, Question.M_loc, Question.M_Status, Question.Gas_Use, Question.M_cond, Question.Reg_cond, Question.Supply_Source, Question.Family_size, Question.Kitchen, Question.Gyser, Question.other_app, Question.Rem, Question.EmpNum, BillingHR.Name, Question.Date
    FROM Question INNER JOIN BillingHR ON Question.EmpNum = BillingHR.[Emp No];
    and the query for sub form is as under:

SELECT [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].REGION_DESCR, [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].CIRCLE, [Zone Name].SUBZONE_DESCR, Count([Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].CUSTOMER_NO) AS [Total Forms Sent], Count(Question.Customer) AS [Total Forms punched], [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].Type, [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].PHASE
    FROM ([Copy Of Nil-Min-Master] LEFT JOIN Question ON [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].CUSTOMER_NO = Question.Customer) INNER JOIN [Zone Name] ON [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].RPT_SUBZONE_CODE = [Zone Name].SUBZONE_CODE
    GROUP BY [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].REGION_DESCR, [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].CIRCLE, [Zone Name].SUBZONE_DESCR, [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].Type, [Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].PHASE
    HAVING ((([Zone Name].SUBZONE_DESCR)="malir") AND (([Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].Type)="min") AND (([Copy Of Nil-Min-Master].PHASE)="i"));
    I hope an urgent reply.

the simplest solution would be create a button on main form
    on button click event give the requery
    hope it helps you out

Maitland NSW,Australia
    At the last field the data entered is still in memory, in order to save the data to the table you must move to a new record or have a button to requery the total then move to a new record.

You could use a continuous form and use a text box on the form to display your counters. To update the counter you move to new record or to a previous record.