Unanswered: "JDBC Driver not found" error connecting to Oracle

I installed Crystal Report XI on my machine, but now when I try to connect to an Oracle database via JDBC, I get the following error message: "Failed to open the connection. Details: JDBC Driver not found"

Is there some special configuration I need to do before trying to connect?? I have attached the JDBC connection screen and the error message I get.

If anyone can help, that would be great. I can provide more information if necessary.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is what i do with mysql. Maybe it can help.

1 Copy the database driver (ie jar files) to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\java\lib\external
    2 Edit C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\java\crconfig.xml
    Add C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\java\lib\external\yourdriver.jar to classpath

That worked-- Thanks

Thank you so much for your help, meranam_joker!

They don't mention needing to do that in any of the guides or manuals I've read and I was really stumped.

For the sake of others trying to connect to an Oracle 10g database using a JDBC connection in Crystal Reports XI, this is what I did:

Copy the ojdbc14.jar file from C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\Db_1\jdbc\lib and past it into C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\java\lib\external

Then I opened up the CRConfig.xml file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\java and added the following line into the CLASSPATH (I just stuck it in after one of the drivers already entered)

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\java/lib/external/ojdbc14.jar;

I don't know if it is important, but the paths to the other drivers in the classpath had the forward slashes like above so I made it match.

Thanks for your help again