Question Needed Classified Ad Script

I am looking for Classified Ad Scripts that can generate a seeking job classifieds sites. For example, I am trying to track job board relationships like a resume, post ads, searching, company’s listings and online employment listings ect.,. Can anyone recommend how I could do this or suggest jobs classified Ad script software?

Thanks In Advance!

Post Best Jobs Board Software

I would like to suggest AJ Classifieds - Micro Editions. It`s a new classified script which is advanced and latest. It has more features than the most famous classified site like has. It's provide a six powerful products - AJ Classifieds: Real Estate, Automobiles, Jobs, Personals, For Sales and Services packages. I bought Jobs Board Script is a PHP Based Classified Ad Script that is stable, secure, user-friendly and affordable prices. My experiences with the AJ Classifieds support department have been excellent! Their responses are quick and they have always been able to solve any questions I have had. Customer Service is obviously a high priority with AJ Classifieds.

If you want to more details pls visit this URL: AJ Classifieds ME ? Online Jobs Board Software | Employment Listings Software | Career Classified Scripts