Unanswered: Mysql Collaboration

I am trying to find a way to for a group to have access to information on mysql. The data will be changed by multiple people. If someone completed an entry for a product and someone else looked it over and found that some of the information was incorrect they could make a change. I have been searching many forums and have had no luck with this. Not sure what other info someone would need to help find a solution?

Not quite what I was looking for, but thank you. Would be nice to have a collaberation place that they could sign in open a form for the item and with drop down box pick an item. If there is something wrong they make the change right there. If there is no item in the list they can add a new item for others to review. This would be line items in the database not documents or forms. Found places for forms and manuals but nothing for databases.

what you describe is functionality of an application, you would code this with php or whatever your development language is
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Do you know of something that is close to this and then I can work on it from there? I am not good enough to write a complete application.

not personally, no, although i'm pretty certain you can get what you want by customizing one of the popular content management systems (CMS) like wordpress or joomla
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL