Unanswered: Crystal Enterprise upgrade problem

Hello,
    We have classic ASP intranet applications, SQL Server 2000 and I use Crystal Reports 8.5 to create reports and Crystal Enterprise 8.0 to view reports in our web applications.
    Recently Ive installed Crystal Reports 11 and migrated all existing reports. Now Crystal Enterprise 8.0 fails to read data from report files.
    Please advise what version of Crystal Enterprise I have to upgrade to and where to get it.

Thanks in advance.

Crystal Enterprise update problem

Hello,
    We have classic ASP intranet applications, SQL Server 2000 and I use Crystal Reports 8.5 to create reports and Crystal Enterprise 8.0 to view reports in our web applications.
    Recently Ive installed Crystal Reports 11 and migrated all existing reports. Now Crystal Enterprise 8.0 fails to read data from report files.
    Please advise what version of Crystal Enterprise I have to upgrade to and where to get it.

Thanks in advance.

My guess is you'll have to go with the Business Objects Server 11.5.

David

Do you mean Business Objects Enterprise 11.5?
    What is Bussiness Objects Server 11.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly
    Do you mean Business Objects Enterprise 11.5?
    What is Bussiness Objects Server 11.5?
    Sorry--yes, BusObj 11.5 Enterprise (the product was also known in the past as Crystal Report Server).

David

It's a big jump from C.E. 8.0 to B.O.E. 11.5. Will I be able to upgrade? And where can I buy it?

Thanks.

Well, I really couldn't answer that first question. Best to get a hold of someone at SAP...You may want to visit their website as well.

David

Thank you David.