Question Unanswered: export data file format

Hi,
    I have exported some data in a file from AIX machine. Now I just want this exported data file to be converted into UNIX format i.e if we will export data from UNIX environment, the contents/format of file will be different than what you'll find in the AIX's exported file. How can I achieve this???

AIX is UNIX (along with HP/UX and Sun Solaris). But anyway, it is always best to use IXF format, and you can transfer data between any implementation of DB2 LUW, although in certain situations you may have to use a codepage parameter if you have double-byte characters (probably not a problem between AIX and another UNIX OS).
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

the data got successfully imported but my client now want to compare the same exported file generated on different machines to assure if data is successfully imported i.e he wants now me to export this imported data on UNIX again and compare it with exported data file ON AIX amchine whose format is not the same as on UNIX. so i want a conversion mechanism for this exported file on AIX to see the contents in UNIX format.

n how do i add the codepage setting if i really need to do that? I faced this problem of double quotes before when i imported data.