f you are a current Pyramid employee, or are working at a Pyramid client site, please ignore this message.

Greetings Lee,

My name is Amreesh and I'm an Sr.IT recruiter at Pyramid Consulting, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced professional with experience relevant to one of my current contract openings.

My Client is looking for a " Support Technician for 6 - 12 Months+ contract based at Lanham, MD

If you are interested then please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rates you are looking for this position.

Job Description:-

Responsible for the support of voice activities at the Lanham, MD office, working with users to understand requirements, make necessary recommendations and changes to support business needs.

Placing and coordinating network and equipment orders is expected.

Serve as primary point of contact for business unit voice and video needs.

Requires experience and knowledge working with PBX and voicemail systems.

Location is served by a Siemens PBX, Expressions voicemail and Aspect ACD.

Unified communications is in place and knowledge is a plus.

Standards for the enterprise are Avaya for large sites and call centers; Nortel for field/smaller locations.

Siemens experience is critical.

Experience in these systems is a plus.

Understanding of voice inbound, outbound, switched

Experience with Siemens PBX and Expressions voicemail systems a must; Avaya and Nortel a plus

Aspect ACD admin and design

Knowledge of Tandberg video systems and bridging

Ability to conduct analysis and comparisons of vendor services, resulting in recommendations

Project management skills to include overseeing the relocation and closing of field offices, understanding and recommending solutions in support of business needs.

Note: - Client is eagerly interested to close this position ASAP.

Sincerely yours,
Amreesh Verma
Lead Resourcing
amreesh.verma@pyramidci.com
(212) 381-1120 Ext.574

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to us. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.

If you are interested in this position, please click here.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.

Lookup Candidate