Unanswered: Synchronizing DBs

I have a wamp server website with mysql locally (laptop at home) and a puclic hosted website with mysql. I usually make changes locally test them and then upload the folders, etc. I need some easier way than just exporting the DB and going to my remote CPanel and phpMyAdmin to import the DB to get the changes synchronised. Can someone advise on a good method/program which will do this for me? I envisage something on my home setup which can (FTP?) inject the updates to the public DB. Maybe something which works both ways in case I change the public one first (but that's an extra really)?

Hm, Doesn't exactly seem to describe a synchronising facility. Does it compare from the client end and then produce an update script with only the differences or is it a total migration tool?

Provided Answers: 54
    There was an advertising post between barleytwist's two posts. I moved that post to the MarketPlace forum, where advertising posts are permitted.

Although it seems kind of complex for this usage, would My-SQL Replication do what you want?

-PatP