Unanswered: Open Reports Parameters

I have a report that displays data from various tables. I would like to view/print the report of a specific record by selecting the record I want from a list of all the records in the report. Can someone walk me through the steps to achieve this please?

i.e. The reports return the data of say 100 records, drawing data from various linked tables (e.g. ID, Name, Location, contact name ... etc) I want to view the report by selecting from a list that scroll through record 1 to 100 and the list would show the ID, Name and Location fields. When I select say record #51 and click a "Preview" command, it will display the full report of record #51.

Hope I made myself clear on what I want to achieve. Thank you.

You'll first need to create a form, not a report (since reports are only printable and can't be used for interfacing with the user), with a subform that lists all the records. On the double-click event of the detail section (I think that's the right event, off the top of my head), you'll want to take the selected record's information (probably at least the identifying key) and load a second form that displays all the "full" information connected to the aforementioned identifying key. HTH!
    Me.Geek = True

thank you, I'll give it a try.

Provided Answers: 6
    This may help as well:

Open a second form to the record
    Paul