Angry Unanswered: Installing and bring up pages to the database

I just loaded 10.2.0.1 and went thru fine on a Windows clusted box. I started the EM from the start\programs menu and waited. I have no interface to the database or way to bring the database up. Please advise.

Thanks

Didn't SQL*Plus get installed with the the database binaries? It has on every installation I have ever done, it should be available from the start bar.

Wait, you said you installed Oracle, but you didn't say anything about creating a database. Have you created a database and started the listener? Since this is windows, you can start and stop the Oracle instance via Windows services. If the database service is started, you can also pop into a command prompt and start/stop the database and/or listener from there.

Exclamation Installing and bring up pages to the database

No, SQLPlus is not on the start menu. During the installation the database repository is created automatcially I thought. I was prompted for a sid name. I did get a copy of the install log that ran.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can you look in Contrl Panel and find the services that are running? Are there any Oracle Services? If so, what are they?

Also, are there any Oracle programs available in Start->All Programs->Oracle-<some Oracle Home>? If so, what are they?

Finally, look in the directories where you installed Oracle and see if there any database creation log files, or anything else that indicates a database was created.

did your installation finish successfully