Unanswered: Automatic Maintainace Jobs - Runstats, Reorg

Hi all,
    How to verify that automatic maintenance jobs for runstats and Reorgs are functioning on databases?

Thanks
    Raja

Provided Answers: 1
    This information should be in the notification log and also in SYSTOOLS.HMON_ATM_INFO
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Thanks Nick...

Hi Nick.. I found the notification log but dont know how to check whether the Automatic Maintainace Jobs for Runstats, Reorg are running or not.. Also please help me in finding the SYSTOOLS.HMON_ATM_INFO. And also how to check.. If they are not running I have to update..also please help me in this...

Thanks

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by db2raja
    I found the notification log but dont know how to check whether the Automatic Maintainace Jobs for Runstats, Reorg are running or not..
    Each time an automatic maintenance process does something it writes a message to the notification log. You may need to change the instance configuration parameter NOTIFYLEVEL to 4 to make sure all messages are written to the file.

Quote Originally Posted by db2raja
    Also please help me in finding the SYSTOOLS.HMON_ATM_INFO. And also how to check..
    It's a table, you can check the ATM status by selecting columns that you are interested in.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Thanks Nick...