Unanswered: Different beep sound in macro?

Hi I am looking for an easy way to have a beep sound (not the error beep) when I run a macro.

I had a look at API: Play MIDI/Avi/Wav files (Found through searching for similar threads) but it looks far too complicated, and I have no idea how I would add it to a macro.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Access 2003, and if you would like to know what the macro does, check out my other thread, it is the 'add cod' button

I've always used what you have there to play sounds other than the inbuilt. Basically you're asking to do something that is fairly advanced as far as Access is concerned, so the short answer is (as far as I'm aware) no, there is no way to do what you're asking via a macro. Of course I'm also not very well versed with macros as I always use code, so maybe someone knows better than I do.
    Me.Geek = True

Thanks, I copied and pasted that into a module and it was actually pretty easy to access via a runcode command in a macro.

I can't believe I didn't discover that module thing sooner. It would have made some of the things I managed to do using macros much easier. (Once I had worked out how to use it anyway.)

There's nothing you can do with a macro that you can't do with code, but the converse isn't true. And in my opinion, once you learn the syntax at least, coding is much easier and faster than macros. So once you learn VB, you'll never look back.
    Me.Geek = True