Unanswered: Access Form Title Bar

Hi guys,

I need some help getting rid of the access title bar on the form. I have changed the properties so that the form 'pops up' so I can have it taking up the majority of the screen. However, I still have the problem of the Windows Taskbar at the bottom and the form title bar with the minimize, maximize and close control buttons. I know I can hide the task bar at the bottom so there is no problem there and also the three control buttons I can remove them through changing the properties on the form so that none of the three are visible.

However, when I change the border style to none to get rid of the title bar, I am not able to maximize the form or move it around anymore so that it becomes full screen.

Is there a resolution out there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by boothyuk123
    the three control buttons I can remove them through changing the properties on the form so that none of the three are visible.

However, when I change the border style to none to get rid of the title bar, I am not able to maximize the form or move it around anymore so that it becomes full screen.
    So which is it? Do you want to see the buttons, or do you want to be able to minimize/maximize? Or do you want to hide the buttons and provide an alternative way to minimize/maximize? Basically, what kind of a resolution are you after?
    Me.Geek = True

I basically just want to have the form taking up the whole screen - it really does not matter whether I am able to see the min, max, close buttons but I really just want to get rid of the title bar, that is the main point of this. We are doing a draw on Saturday evening and this program will be projected over a TV screen so I want to be able to get rid of all the Windows based toolbars and taskbars and only have the program visible.

Hopefully this clarifies a little more!!