Cool Unanswered: Full Import Script

Hey gang, this is why I don't like management and meeting. My skills are so rusty. I have a full import to run from from the command prompt. I think the easy way is to take a copy of the export script and modify it to Import.

Here a copy of the the script. I've made some modifications but.

Please Advise.

P.S. I post alot of IT/Oracle/SQL Server/Web Jobs on this site. All day everyday. In the 90's it's started as part of the greed. I only post jobs that I can get a referral bonus for. Those day's are gone. I Post job from All over the US -Canana and Europe wheather I get paid off it or not. So please If you know someone who's lookingn for IT work and have some experience. Please let them know to check out this site Job Opportunities.

The Stimulus Plan, Do you part.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 12
    And your problem/question is?

(Apart from the fact that you are posting the system's account password out to the internet)

Quote Originally Posted by garrydawkins
    I have a full import to run from from the command prompt. I think the easy way is to take a copy of the export script and modify it to Import.
    It is not bad as the first step. However, the correct way is to consult the documentation, available e.g. online on Search and Download Oracle Database, Application Server, and Collaboration Suite Documentation and adjust it. IMP/EXP utilities are described in Utilities book.
    As it (=studying the documentation) has nothing to do with "management and meeting", I think you will like it.