his is in reference to your resume that I found on a job site, regarding a job opportunity which might be of interest to you. Currently, I am looking for people who match the below description and I think you have the appropriate skills and experience for this job.

Title: Web Developer

Duration: 6+ months to start

Job Description:

The Web Developer is an important position at our client and a key post in the Marketing Department. Primarily the Web Developer is a major stakeholder and plays an instrumental role in:

* The overall customer experience
* Campaigns supporting product launches
* End to End Architecture of the website, domestic & international
* Website functionality and user experience

The Web Developer will report to the Director of Web Services, and will be an integral part of the Web team to manage the online business model for Our Client. The Web Developer will need to stay abreast of industry-wide changes in user experience, information architecture, interface design and related new tools and technologies.

The Web Developer will contribute to the creative strategy for marketing campaigns, ensuring the concepts effectively translate into web content. Leverage user-centered design principles to create high-quality user experiences and introduce creative solutions to meet user needs.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:

1. Manage new functionality and changes to our domestic and international web sites.
2. Participate in the creation of sites maps, concept diagrams, user profiles, user scenarios, wireframes, content matrices, flow diagrams, prototypes, functional requirements documentation and other deliverables representing recommended solutions.
3. Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and conduct usability testing and other user experience validation exercises.
4. Understand business and user requirements, as well as technical considerations to identify key factors to be considered for the layout, organization and hierarchy of complex customer focused web sites and product releases.
5. Help design and develop complex but easy-to-use user interface interactivity, including reusable and complex visual components
6. Work with internal and external production teams, freelance design teams, agencies and research
7. Research current and future trends in interaction design applied to both web and physical world.

QUALIFICATIONS:

* 5-7 years of experience developing C# ASP.NET web applications and websites
* Thorough understanding of cross-browser and platform compatibility issues.
* Strong knowledge of web standards and CSS-driven layouts
* Applied knowledge and skills with end to end architecture and integration with databases and web services.
* Experience creating multilingual websites
* Web metrics integration
* Understanding of programming issues related to search engine optimization
* Team-oriented, cross-functional player; a strategic thinker as well as one who executes
* Ability to manage multiple projects, negotiate work flow, and handle tight deadline
* Working understanding of SEO principles and how they apply to web design and content creation
* BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science

TECHNICAL SKILLS:

C# ASP.NET, CSS, JavaScript, HTML/DHTML, SOAP, XML/XSLT
SQL Server 2000/2005 database integration

BONUSES:

* Content Management System integration
* MCAD or MCSD a big PLUS
* AJAX Development
* Web metrics applications such as SiteCatalyst and Webtrends a plus
* Windows Presentation Foundation and Microsoft Silverlight a plus

Compensation and other relevant details:

* We are only looking for people willing to join us directly as W2 employees.
* We are looking only for people who are either individual contractor (1099) or willing to join us directly as W2 employees (salaried or hourly).
* Individual contractors on 1099/C2C basis - please quote all-inclusive rates.
* H1 visa transfers / GC sponsorship provided.
* No C2C with 3rd parties.
* W2 salaried employees receive paid bench, benefits and may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
* W2 hourly employees may be eligible for a tax free per diem.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond back with an updated copy of your word-format resume. In addition to your resume please provide the following information:

* Your current Location (city and state):
* Contact number/Alternate number:
* Are you willing to relocate, do you have any location restrictions, and do you have any preferred locations:
* What is your current compensation:
* What is your expectated compensation:
* What are your Primary Skills:
* Legal Status - H1B Holder / US Citizen / Green Card Holder:
* Date of availability:
* What type of position are you looking for (tester, developer, etc.):
* Best number and time to reach you:

If you are currently available and interested in this opportunity, please call me ASAP at 866-411-3088 extension 2139.

If you are not interested in this particular position, we do have many other opportunities available that I would be happy to review with you. Or if you are not available for this opportunity please refer your friends and let me know what date in the future when you may be available. Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your permission.

I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you in the future.

Thanks & Keep Smiling

The Stimulus