Unanswered: Insert Query Sql 2005

Im new to databases and sql, I am trying to edit one of my stored procedures

Code:
    USE [AchieverFix]
    GO
    /****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[HKQ_ActAllocUnknown]    Script Date: 03/06/2009 15:17:27 ******/
    SET ANSI_NULLS ON
    GO
    SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
    GO
    ALTER procedure [dbo].[HKQ_ActAllocUnknown] AS

INSERT INTO ErrorTable (COMPANYNAME,USERCODE,COMPLETEFLAG,NUMBER,INTEREST,REMARKS,TYPE,DATE,TIME)

SELECT COMPANY.COMPANYNAME, ACTIVITYHEADER.USERCODE, ACTIVITY.COMPLETEFLAG, PRODUCTLINES.NUMBER, ACTIVITY.INTEREST, ACTIVITY.REMARKS, ACTIVITY.TYPE, ACTIVITY.DATE, ACTIVITY.TIME
    FROM Achiever.dbo.ACTIVITY ACTIVITY, Achiever.dbo.ACTIVITYHEADER ACTIVITYHEADER, Achiever.dbo.COMPANY COMPANY, Achiever.dbo.PRODUCTLINES PRODUCTLINES
    WHERE PRODUCTLINES.PRODLINENO = ACTIVITY.PRODLINENO AND ACTIVITYHEADER.ACTIVITYHEADERNO = ACTIVITY.ACTIVITYHEADERNO AND COMPANY.COMPANYNO = ACTIVITYHEADER.COMPANYNO AND ((ACTIVITY.COMPLETEFLAG=2) AND (ACTIVITY.SALESPERSON='Unknown') OR (ACTIVITY.COMPLETEFLAG=0) AND (ACTIVITY.SALESPERSON='Unknown'))
    ORDER BY PRODUCTLINES.NUMBER

execute HKQ_ActDiffProdSettings
    I have a column in achieverfix database called Qname, I want this column to contain 'Activities Allocated to Unknown' when this query is run. I have tried to search around and use @Qname as a variable and give this a value but it does not seem to work

'Activities Allocated to Unknown' as QName

Also, get away from that old join syntax. use INNER JOIN, LEFT JOIN etc

select taba.name from taba, tabb
    where taba.id = tabb.id

to:
    select a.name from from taba a INNER JOIN tabb b
    on a.id = b.id.

ALTER procedure [dbo].[HKQ_ActAllocUnknown] AS

INSERT INTO ErrorTable (COMPANYNAME,USERCODE,COMPLETEFLAG,NUMBER,INTEREST ,REMARKS,TYPE,DATE,TIME)

SELECT COMPANY.COMPANYNAME, ACTIVITYHEADER.USERCODE,
    ACTIVITY.COMPLETEFLAG, PRODUCTLINES.NUMBER,
    ACTIVITY.INTEREST, ACTIVITY.REMARKS,
    ACTIVITY.TYPE, ACTIVITY.DATE, ACTIVITY.TIME
    FROM Achiever.dbo.ACTIVITY ACTIVITY
    INNER JOIN
    Achiever.dbo.ACTIVITYHEADER ACTIVITYHEADER ON ACTIVITYHEADER.ACTIVITYHEADERNO = ACTIVITY.ACTIVITYHEADERNO
    INNER JOIN
    Achiever.dbo.COMPANY COMPANY ON COMPANY.COMPANYNO = ACTIVITYHEADER.COMPANYNO
    INNER JOIN
    Achiever.dbo.PRODUCTLINES PRODUCTLINES ON PRODUCTLINES.PRODLINENO = ACTIVITY.PRODLINENO
    WHERE
    ((ACTIVITY.COMPLETEFLAG=2) AND (ACTIVITY.SALESPERSON='Unknown'))
    OR ((ACTIVITY.COMPLETEFLAG=0) AND (ACTIVITY.SALESPERSON='Unknown'))
    ORDER BY PRODUCTLINES.NUMBER

execute HKQ_ActDiffProdSettings

and specify like for QNAME
    'Activities Allocated to Unknown' as QName

Thanks for the replies, can't believe how simple it was. Well when you know how of course