Angry Mainframe Programmer Little Rock, AR

If you are in search of such opportunities then, below are the requirements for the same. Send me your resume exhaustively matching this requirement ASAP.

Description:

The programmer will be working with CICS DB2 tables and VSAM files. New transactions will be added to the online systems resulting in new and/or modified batch reports. The input for the new transactions will include CICS Webservices, MQ, and/or CICS transactions. Documentation will be required for all changes. Batch programs will include JCL and runbooks.

Duration: 1 year

Start: 3-23-2009

Rate: 20/hr c2c all inclusive Unfortunately there is no flexibility with this rate. I know it is low but the duration is 1 year.

Required:

DB2 5 years

Cobol LE 2 years

CICS 5 years

Database/Mainframe 3 years

SQL 5 years

TSO 3 years

Talking The Stimulus Man

[QUOTE=THE STIMULUS MAN[/QUOTE]
    garrydawkins]If you are in search of such opportunities then, below are the requirements for the same. Send me your resume exhaustively matching this requirement ASAP.

Description:

The programmer will be working with CICS DB2 tables and VSAM files. New transactions will be added to the online systems resulting in new and/or modified batch reports. The input for the new transactions will include CICS Webservices, MQ, and/or CICS transactions. Documentation will be required for all changes. Batch programs will include JCL and runbooks.

Duration: 1 year

Start: 3-23-2009

Rate: 20/hr c2c all inclusive Unfortunately there is no flexibility with this rate. I know it is low but the duration is 1 year.

Required:

DB2 5 years

Cobol LE 2 years

CICS 5 years

Database/Mainframe 3 years

SQL 5 years

TSO 3 years