Unanswered: "All" Option in Combo Box

I have a report that has a record source of: qryEventInfoByRegion/Date

I have a parameters form with a comboBox titled: ChooseType and a text box for StartDate and End Date
    The record source for the combo box is: SELECT "*" AS Type_ID, "ALL" AS Type, 0 AS SortOrder FROM tblType UNION SELECT Type_ID, Type, 1 FROM tblType ORDER BY SortOrder, Type;

It has 2 bound columns and a column count of 2 and column widths of: 0";4"

On that form I have a button: cmdRunRpt
    That currently has an OnClick Event of:
    DoCmd.OpenReport "rptEventInfoByType/Date", acPreview, , "Type LIKE '" & Me.ChooseType & "*'AND [EventDate] Between #" & Me.[StartDate] & "# AND #" & Me.[EndDate] & "#"

This arrangement gives me a great report when I choose a type in the combo, but when I choose "All" I get a report without data.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Probably...

DoCmd.OpenReport "rptEventInfoByType/Date", acPreview, , "Type LIKE '" & Me.ChooseType & "*'AND [EventDate] Between #" & Me.[StartDate] & "# AND #" & Me.[EndDate] & "#"

I think the above line adds the filter "where Type LIKE 'All*' and obviously 'All' is not a valid type.

You'll have to figure out some code so when 'All' is chosen you only pass the '*'.

Good luck.
    --If its free, take it for what its worth!

"Type LIKE '" & replace(Me.ChooseType ,"All","")

Should do it buddy - let me know.
    Windows Server 2003-8 / Terminal Services / SQL 2000 / Access 2003 / Office 2003-7 / Exchange 2003-7 / Blackberry Enterprise Server / AutoCAD / Lambert And Butler / Red Bull

Oh! As long as 'All' does not feature in any of the other category names...
    Windows Server 2003-8 / Terminal Services / SQL 2000 / Access 2003 / Office 2003-7 / Exchange 2003-7 / Blackberry Enterprise Server / AutoCAD / Lambert And Butler / Red Bull