Question Help with DB design for additive manufacturing

Ok I have been beating my head against the wall for several weeks on this. I have limited database design skills. I have been assigned the task of creating a manufacturing inventory database for the manufacturing of additives and other chemical products using MS SQLServer.

I need to track the ordering of new raw material (from PO)

I need to track the delivery of raw materials, in liquid or solid form, delivered via tanker trucks, or freight if drum based. Each delivery comes with a lot # used to track where it came from. (have to track amount delivered, date, time delivered, location, etc)

I then need to track how much of each raw is in several holding tanks.

I need to track the amount used (and remaining) of each raw after a blend of various raws together to form our final "product".

I need to track how many containers are created in this blending phase, drums, gallons, pints, etc.

I need to track when an order comes in for some final product (PO again)

I need to track the amount shipped for each order (and decrease the final product stock)

I am stuck on how to track the raws coming in (need a history of delivery), then whether to track the same raws being used in the same table or a different table. I just separated the raw_delivery table and the lot_num table (they used to be one table 'lot_num'). I haven't even gotten to the point of dealing with changing raws to finished product.

I question how I am going to track the current inventory of raw materials. Do I store that info in the database somewhere or calculate it someone? I have read that people do one or the other.

I have attached my relationship diagram so far, some things are just sitting there not related to anything yet.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails db_erdiag3-9-09.JPG