var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Database Comparison and Dependecy Lookup
DBTYP.NET 2009 Studio besides Database Schema and Data Comparisons includes in the latest version Database Dependency Lookup for SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
Database Dependency Lookup analyze database and builds a hierarchical tree diagram of all dependent database object - tables, views, stored procedures and functions.
It will help you see where a certain objects such as a Table, Column, View, Stored Procedure or Function, is used in various Stored Procedures, Views, Functions.
Dependency Lookup is included for FREE in all DBTYP.NET 2009 products.
- Shows database object dependencies
- Shows dependencies for Tables, Columns, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions
- Supports SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle
- Analyze potential risk of schema changes
- Search for dependencies through stored procedures, functions and views definitions
- FREE Application
For more information visit www.bypsoft.com