Unanswered: Count Grouped Records in SubReport

Hello to all and thank you for your time!!!!

I have created a Project Tracking Database and each Project can contain multiple additional Handling Persons. This is done thru a popup form linked by the projectid fields. The main handling person could be labeled as an additional handling person on another record...

I have a report (rptOpenProjects) that has a grouping on the HandlingPerson field. I have placed a textbox in the group header to count the number of records for each given HandlingPerson.

There is a subreport (subrptAdditionalHandlingPersons) that is setup the same as the main report.

What I would like to do is place an additional textbox in the group header of the main report that shows the count of that persons additional records in the subreport, if they have any...

Thank you in advance for your help...

Provided Answers: 59
    there was a question very similar to this within the last 2..3 weeks that was IIRC answered on this forum, perhaps you may care to take a look at that first
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Healdem,

Thanks for your post but was unable to find any related threads while searching this forum before and after I posted my question... Could you post the link or solution....? Thanks!!!